Operations Client Service, Officer
Who we are looking for
- Unique role on a NACC1 Global team.
- Interacting with multiple jurisdictions across the globe (EMEA, Americas, APAC) teams to align models and offer daily production support.
- Rapid growth role for SSB’s largest client, managing the broader high intensity day to day operations of teams while new funds, fund structures, changes in process, and meeting client demands come into play.
What you will be responsible for
- Identify and resolve reporting discrepancies in a variety of FA functions
- Escalate suspicious accounting activity
- Coordinate and maintain timely processing activities
- Communicate with FA colleagues Globally and various global COEs
- Improve and align processes across the group
- Ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by management
- Interact with client daily across different domiciles
- Ability to handle fast paced deadline oriented operations environment
- Drive change and process improvement initiatives.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 3-6 years of financial services experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to recognize anomalies/discrepancies in data sets
- Effective communication skills in a fast paced environment
- Prior ETF experience a plus
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.