Senior Internal Auditor
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment
Where you’ll work
This role could be performed remotely anywhere in the US; however, candidates must be willing to travel to different sites when needed, including our Headquarters based in Beloit, WI
What you’ll do
The Senior auditor is seen as an important team member. As a Senior within internal audit team, you will be involved in assessing the Risk and the adequacy of mitigation measures across all parts of the business thereby providing you with exposure to both financial and operational areas of the organization. Senior responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for the delivery and timely issue of audit reports and findings with an emphasis on value added recommendations to ensure risk is managed appropriately.
- Work on ad-hoc and specialist projects.
- Facilitate risk assessments.
- Ensure all previous years and current non-compliances are closed on time.
- Efficiently and effectively plan, execute, and report on audits carried out at the Group’s locations worldwide.
- Make a positive contribution to the Group’s Risk Assessment & Reporting processes and overall management of internal control, corporate governance, and risk management
- Display a strong professional image to finance and other management in the divisions and at corporate head office to ensure that the output of the Internal Audit Department is received enthusiastically.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Strong ICT (Microsoft Office) skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive, high achiever capable of consistently delivering quality work, strong attention to detail and an ability to take ownership of projects
- Highly analytical and objective with the ability to challenge the status quo
- Strong Project Management experience and ability to meet deadlines
- A curious, positive mind with the capacity to present complex data in an easily understood format.
- A minimum of 3 years of auditing experience (Internal or external). With experience at the senior role level
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.