Valuation and Modelling - Senior Consultant
EY Strategy and Transactions provides services within the domain of mergers and acquisitions, private and public offerings, valuations, business modelling, due diligence and financial consulting. Our team of professionals is ideally placed to successfully support corporate transactions.
Our Valuation, Modelling, Economics team helps clients understand the value of their business, their securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles and other assets.
Your key responsibilities
- As our senior, you will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced VME team, and you will gain experience from working on a wide variety of assignments.
- You will be responsible for participating and assisting in valuation and financial analyses and applying valuation theories and approaches, including: researching and gathering relevant information; analyzing information; participating in the formulation of valuation approaches; developing valuation and other business models; and assisting in the preparation of valuation reports for a variety of purposes such as financial reporting, transactions, tax, and litigation.
- You will analyse and present complex financial information, including navigating financial models.
- Your role involves maintaining communication with our clients and also the coordination of junior consultants.
Skills and attributes for success
- Good PowerPoint, Excel and Word knowledge
- Good verbal and writing skills in Romanian and English
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Reasonable understanding of accounting and good financial analysis understanding
To qualify for the role you must have
- University degree in the field of Finance, Accounting / Financial Mathematics
- Relevant professional qualification in progress (i.e. ACCA, CFA, ANEVAR etc.)
- 3+ years of experience working in valuation, financial analysis/management (i.e. consultancy, M&A departments), or similar jobs
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What else is in it for you?
- Free certifications (ACCA, CFA, ANEVAR), national & international trainings
- Top notch counselling, mentorship
- EY Badges - digital credentials
- EY Tech MBA
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Bookster library and plenty of discounts
- Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
- Paid Sick Leave
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.