Junior Consultant in Forensic & Integrity Services (m/f)
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of FIS department!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience- we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development- You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients.
- Building a Network- make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
In your role as a Junior Consultant, you will have responsibility for:
- Support on investigations of any type of misconduct (e.g. fraud, bribery, corruption) and assisting in technology-assisted document reviews.
- Support in the design and implementation of compliance and anti-fraud management systems.
- Perform investigative research to support forensic investigations, due diligence and compliance reviews.
- Assistance in the development and implementation of guidelines and codes as well as anti-fraud and compliance communication strategies.
- Strong organisation, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Critical mindset and very good attention to detail
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Autonomy, time management and resistance to pressure.
- Be a team player with the ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, audit or related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French/German.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Previous experience in the fields of audit/compliance/risk management and professional qualifications, CFE, CIA are considered as an advantage.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Mary Masclaux and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.Join us in building a better working world!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.