CIB Finance and Business Management Transformation Program Manager
As a Project Manager you will lead and deliver projects that enhance functionality and reporting provided by existing corporate reporting platforms. In this role you will be responsible for end-to-end project delivery following the Project Life Cycle. You will partner with key business and technology partners to analyze business/operational processes, identify business and operational requirements, oversee technology build, manage user testing, and coordinate solution implementation. The Project Manager is accountable for providing senior management comprehensive project updates. The key projects this role will help manage and deliver relate to building strategic data and software solutions to help our Corporate and Investment Bank Finance and Business Management stakeholders drive business and internal investment decisions based on key financial and delivery execution data. Our projects will deliver a suite of tools providing both high level data visualization and deeper data analytics in an intuitive manner.
- Support specific workstreams within individual projects and assist in the development and deployment of the Strategic Operating model
- Collaborate with sub-working groups or create key project deliverables (data analysis to drive operational or organizational decisions, process flows, RACI diagrams, communications) to support development of strategic operating model
- Assist key working groups or remediation of key program issues or risks to closure
- Partner with external operational leadership, functional SMEs, key stakeholders consumers in the design and implementation of the global operating model for operations (roles/responsibilities, location strategy, control framework)
- Develop end to end change management plans to transition from current state to target operating model
- Day-to-day maintenance of project plans, metrics, risk/issues as well as development and occasional presentation of project status reports / updates to the organization and senior management
- Provide project or business analysis support as necessary on other projects (e.g. product on-boarding)
- Manage communication of status updates to stakeholders and Senior Management through scorecards
- Provide business and data analysis to large, cross line of business initiatives; analyzing and documenting key business discussions and requirements, managing timelines, risks, issues, and dependencies tracking action items and other project related materials
- 4+ years project management experience
- Finance, Accounting or Risk experience a plus
- Experience in developing project plans, business analysis, and their execution
- Experience in operational, process or organizational design and related change management activities
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail; capable of synthesizing and summarizing complex data or findings to drive decision making
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate personal initiative, ownership and accountability
- Effective interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) and partner with key stakeholders to help advance project agenda
- Able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.