(Senior) Consultant - Anaplan Builder
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
We are looking for a (Senior) Consultant to further strengthen our Anaplan solution offering.
You reinforce a leading team of highly skilled and Anaplan-certified consultants.
You support our client in a wide range of various projects industry from strategy definition to implementation by:
- Being an active team member in various customer projects, covering full end-to-end delivery, starting at the initial identification of the requirements, through to the final handover to the customer’s operational teams
- Performing development of accurate planning and forecasting models as well as creation of meaningful management reporting solutions
- Analysing and documenting the requirements, goals and challenges of the entire company and individual functional areas
- Creating solution concepts and process designs with the help of modern approaches such as Design Thinking
- Performing implementation using modern, cloud-based solutions, in various functional areas and in all major industries
- Working agile in Deloitte specialist teams, in close collaboration with areas such as Analytics,
- Predictive, Robotics…
Let’s talk about you
- Minimum 3 years professional or consulting experience in design and implementation of Enterprise Performance Management or BI/Analytics systems (Anaplan, Oracle, SAP, IBM Cognos, Tagetik or others) as part of presales or implementation consulting
- Understanding of modern EPM and BI systems - existing Anaplan knowledge is a plus, but not a prerequisite
- Good understanding of modern planning, costing, and/or reporting processes is a plus
- High analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Independent, creative and conscientious way of working as well as pronounced team orientation
- Very good presentation and communication skills in English as well as a high sales orientation and excellent direct contact with customers
- Willingness to travel is a plus
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
You will join our Tax Management Consulting “TMC” team of technology consultants with an affiliation to tax matters. Our team consists of people with very diverse backgrounds. Some of us are data scientist, others are ERP system specialists (Oracle/SAP), and others are finance/tax process generalists. What unites us is our mission to solving complex tax problems using technology and adding value to our client’s tax teams by bringing high efficiency in their day to day processes. We acquired a market leading reputation by bringing together a unique blend of consulting, technology, tax technical and tax reporting experience to help businesses meet the challenges of multi-jurisdictional tax operations, including compliance, reporting, tax technology and tax risk management.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.