Senior Fund Accounting Conversion Analyst, remote, Senior Associate
Senior Conversion Analyst is responsible for transferring accounting data from external administrator’s system into State Street (STT) accounting platform (MCH). Core duties of the jobholder are to analyse external administrator data and to perform a comprehensive comparison of valuations prepared by external administrator and by State Street Fund Accounting teams.
This role can be performed in a remote or hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.What you will be responsible for
- Reconciliation of State Street Fund Accounting records to external administrator accounting system data in terms of e.g. equities, bonds, derivatives, FX, income, expense, capital stock.
- Identification and analysis of discrepancies between STT and other administrator´s accounting data.
- Transferring other administrators data into STT accounting system (MCH).
- Performing STT internal fund mergers and asset transfers.
- Escalation to project leads when significant issues arise.
- Co-operation with Fund Accounting Teams, Derivatives, Securities Valuation and Project Management, other administrators and Conversion team members.
- Supporting less experienced project team in the daily duties, resolving and investigating issues.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in funds industry environment
- Solid team player
- Strong attention to details and quality mindset
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Min B2 English literacy
- PC literate and competent in use of MS Excel and Outlook
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)/ Structured Query Language (SQL) knowledge will be treated as a valuable additional asset (it is possible to use such skills in this role participating in automation processes).
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.