General Ledger Program Management Analyst
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Financial Accounting, Infrastructure & Reporting (FAIR) organization is responsible for the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of the Firm’s books and records, while providing reporting to both internal and external clients.
The Firmwide Finance Business Architecture (FFBA) team within the FAIR organization is responsible for the Global Finance organization Data Acquisition & Consumption (including Credit Risk & Treasury), Financial & Management Reporting, and General Ledger Target Platform Strategies. The team has established a consolidated framework that creates opportunities for broad-scale communication, streamlined governance, and increased oversight.
A key objective of the Business Architect Team is to manage the delivery of large scale infrastructure programs and business process change management events to ensure accurate, complete and consistent data is readily available for both internal financial reporting and external regulatory reporting purposes, consumed by both line of business stakeholders and corporate groups.
As a member of the Business Architecture Project Implementation team, you will work closely with Line of Business stakeholders, data Subject Matter Experts, consumers and technology teams across Finance, Credit Risk & Treasury and the various Program Management teams.
The General Ledger Platform team is responsible for the firmwide sourcing, processing, reporting, and controls across the General Ledger based applications (SAP, Cost Allocations, Consolidations, Reporting, Cost of Funding (GFTP), and Reconciliation Tools).
Responsibilities of the Program Management Analyst will be to
- Organize and coordinate project activities and resources.
- Identify issues and risks including defining a mitigation strategy plus communication or escalation as required.
- Ensure operational readiness through both rigorous testing and implementation management.
- Support operating model impact assessments and documentation of changes, drive the implementation communication
- Drive components of GL Platform based initiatives, coordinate across technology and LOB’s
- Define and execute project deliverables, including business requirements
- Create and maintain required project documentation according to standards, providing senior management updates
- Use of Jira tool to manage prioritization of deliverables, back log and sprint planning
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3+ years of related professional experience as a Project Manager and / or Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
- Experience with project delivery discipline, Agile discipline a plus
- Strong critical and creative thinking skills with ability to synthesize complex data sets to develop business insights and translate to practical solutions
- Strong partnership skills; experience working with and influencing key stakeholders in drive strategic decisions and preparing succinct presentations
- Ability to perform in a high pressure and fast paced environment
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.