Senior Indirect Tax Analyst
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Do you enjoy contributing to business growth?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
As an Indirect Tax Analyst, you will drive technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis related to indirect taxes. Understanding concepts, methods, procedures and approaches for local Hungarian indirect taxes.
As a Senior Indirect tax analyst, you will be responsible for:
- general accounting and policy application & process administration for all cycles including inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables, intercompany, etc.
- Preparing and file all annual tax filings as required
- Understand and interpret applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive financial process/accounting services.
- Elaborates proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- Experience in indirect taxes within the Hungary legislation
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of Hungarian Taxation and be able to able to submit Indirect Taxes returns and documentations as per local legislation
- Full professional proficiency in both Hungarian and English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Flexibility to work from home remotely whenever require.
- Flexibility in your work schedule
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.