GCR Commercial Senior Manager
GCR Commercial Senior Manager
Working together to develop future-proof solutions for tomorrow’s business world: that’s our goal, along with our 10,000 colleagues across 20 locations throughout Germany. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimise the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
Our tax managed services business is growing rapidly. We are building a team of commercial management experts. This team will be tasked with developing and executing innovative commercial management strategies, processes, policies and procedures to enable us to continually price and manage our managed services engagements competitively and profitably.
We are looking for a Commercial Management Organization (CMO) Director to join our Global Operations team. As a CMO Director, you will play an integral role in defining, implementing and operating leading practice commercial management solutions for complex tax managed services engagements.
You will report to the EMEIA CMO Leader. You will work closely with other Global Operations leaders and team members, engagement leaders and their globally dispersed delivery teams, and your counterparts in Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
Your key responsibilities
- Developing engagement commercial pricing value propositions and optionality
- Supporting commercial negotiations and the commercial contracting process
- Accountability for engagement financial management, financial reporting and financial dispute resolution
- Managing compliance to contract (service providers and service recipients)
- Senior stakeholder engagement and management (multi-country)
Skills and attributes for success
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience, at least 5 of which was gained in a complex financial management role professional services or managed services environment
- A professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, etc.)
- A track record of success in a similar role in a professional services or managed services business
- Expert proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- An advanced level of English proficiency
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.