Fund Services Tax, Hybrid,Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
Ideal candidate will have experience handling teams with multiple projects to deliver business process and IT change. Experience with financial and or back office systems is a plus. Prior experience with FATCA is not required. The applicant must have highly effective communication skills and be able to manage projects including team macros. A Bachelor Degree is required, professional licensing (eg. CPA) is not.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
The major focus of this role is on review investors tax related data and assisting in annual reporting to local tax authorities.
What you will be responsible for
As a FATCA & CRS Senior Associate you will:
- Provide support for local managers and business partners in US
- Provide Subject Matter expertise for FATCA and CRS reporting related questions and queries
- Review existing process and identify where improvements might be introduced
- Provide guidance, support and assist team members in their daily duties
- Assist Investor Services to implement changes in policy and procedure due to FATCA and CRS
- Assist with on-boarding clients to FATCA and CRS capable systems
- Manage and coordinate projects in a timely manner
- Adapt quickly to changes with tax regulations and apply this knowledge to your daily responsibilities
- Work independently and meet deadlines
- Assist with and lead internal and external trainings
- Assist in client sales and support meetings
- Assist in annual reporting to local tax authorities
- Manage FATCA and CRS deliverables for your own client base
- Oversee work in multiple locations
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Knowledge of FATCA and CRS is a plus
- Project Management skills are a plus
- Working knowledge of IRS Chapter 3 & 4 regulations and tax forms is a plus
- Proficiency in excel is required
- Excellent organizational skills
- An analytical mind with an eye for detail
- Macro/VBA skills are a plus
- Strong communication skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Finance or Economics
What we offer
- Remote work from Poland(to be added only for remote roles)
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.