Regulatory Reporting Specialist HTOT#190089
Regulatory Reporting is the process by which the Bank’s financial results are reported externally to regulators and other partners. In this role, you will be responsible for financial reporting to the Federal Reserve for Credit Suisse’s US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) and its subsidiaries, which represent the firm’s significant US entities. This role will interact directly with regulators, internal and external auditors, head office, and other senior level partners.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports according to US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and regulator requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of the balance sheet and P&L to provide a proper control environment and ensure that reports have a high degree of accuracy.
- Act as a trusted collaborated to internal and external partners regarding regulatory requirements across a broad suite of products, including trading inventory, derivatives, loans, and repos.
- Develop positive working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization.
- Drive automation and efficiency by seeking opportunities to improve reporting systems and collaborating with IT and Change Management to implement changes.
- Maintain controlled and well-documented processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience We are looking for:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting / Finance.
- CPA / MBA preferred.
- 3+ years prior related accounting / regulatory/financial reporting experience (experience in public accounting or banking industry preferred).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to comfortably present to auditors and senior management.
- Driven - someone who accepts challenge.
- Demonstrate initiative - a self-starter that requires minimal direction.
- Hardworking with ability to multi-task and meeting tight deadlines.
- Work autonomously and successfully develop and manage cross functional relationships.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive control approach.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
All Credit Suisse employees in the USA must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date, except where exempted by applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.