Tax & Legal Services - MERC Tax - Salesforce Support - Associate(2) - Amman
Job Description & Summary:A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
A career in our Tax & Legal Services will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC staff (users) and relevant stakeholders to leverage Salesforce technologies to enhance their user experiences, enable sustainable change, and to drive better user adoption by improving key user behaviors. Main focus is on supporting business needs and challenges using existing Salesforce solutions (Sales Cloud) and frameworks implemented by PwC Global to support the TLS Leadership team with priorities ie; drive insight & analytics, strategic account support and overall pipeline management.
This position will require the candidate to perform the following:
- Reporting and assisting users and partners with pipeline management on a daily basis
- Liaising with TLS engagement teams across the region to ensure the opportunities are up to date
- Following up with Partners to ensure KPIs on sales credit accuracy
- Assisting users with unlocking opportunities by raising tickets with the Data Stewards teams
- Reporting to the Business Development manager
- Understanding and analysing results from Salesforce reporting
- Assist in creating/maintaining reports and dashboards using Salesforce
- Understanding and supporting different tools integrated with Salesforce Solutions and teaming with these respective teams to better assist Salesforce Users
- Performing additional tasks that evolve with the role and seniority during tenure
- Salesforce admin experience highly preferred but not required as full training will be provided
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously Demonstrable professional and proactive approach. Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills. Fluent in both written and spoken
- Arabic language skills an Advantage
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the "Apply" Button below.