CFO / Retail services MNC
- This incorporates the management and control of all finance activities; Treasury, Tax planning, Operations Support and Financial/Strategic planning to deliver high quality financial information on a timely basis.
- Work closely with Senior Management and other finance team members on matters related to financial reports, budgets, financial estimates and internal control etc.
- Retail services MNC
- Lead strategic and financial planning process and provide strategic support to business, including identifying and evaluating opportunities to change the operational models
- Providing qualitative information about competitors, food / beverage industries, and macro economic indicators
- Drive the development of insight generation through financial analysis and business acumen to support commercial decision making.
- Provide financial analysis and decision support to key investment decisions.
- Lead monthly actuals reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes for the business unit.
- Prove detailed variance analysis to find out and the root cause of business drivers.
- Manage all accounting and financial activities with internal control.
- Oversee the overall business operations & compliance policies, aligned with corporate guideline to drive finance driven project by leveraging commercial team collaboration to simply and standardize local process.
- Maintains a good knowledge with inbound and key market legislation and provide assistance to ensure that the company meets but not exceed its obligations
- Make recommendations for simplification of month end reporting processes, including best use of tools available and recommendations for new tools.
- A degree holder in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration with professional accounting designation (AICPA license) or a master's degree in finance or business administration would be advantageous
- Minimum 10 years of finance working experience in retail services or FMCG are preferable
- Able to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin
- Strong finance background with commercial experience/business acumen.
- Strong leadership, management, strategic planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high degree of organizational skills to be able to lead and motivate people at all levels in the organizatio
- Part of the management team and partner with country CEO for business strategy
- Be able leading a stable and productive team around 10 staffs
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kirsten Wang on +886 2 8729 8223.