- Global Accounting Firm
- Industry leading training and support
- Exceptional employee benefits
- Up to $65K Package + Study support costs
This leading international firm provides a wide range of accounting, taxation and consulting services to high net-wealth individuals and medium to large private companies. With an industry leading training and development program, they offer a fantastic training ground and team culture to develop your skills and fast track your career.
Working in a vibrant and dynamic team environment, you will work directly with the Managers and Partners across a range of different clients and industries. You will attend regular internal/external training sessions, learn on the job and develop your technical accounting and tax skills.
- Great training and development program
- Structured career path from Graduate up to Director level
- Regular salary and performance reviews
- Supportive team culture
- Flexible working initiatives
- Fun and social environment
- Exposure to quality high end clients
- Great Sydney CBD location and stunning offices
To be successul in this position your will be a recent accounting graduate with strong academic results (a university academic transcript will be requested). You will have excellent communication skills and the confidence to deal directly with clients and staff. You will be highly motivated with the skills and drive to develop your career.