Intermediate Accountant - Business Services
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Catch up on your holidays with 6 weeks annual leave!
- Free gym membership, health checks and flexible working!
Life is challenging right? So make sure your next career move provides the types of challenges that you really like. A career with this firm will provide a challenge that you will not just like, but love! This firm is passionate about it's people and will set you up for a successful career. Industry leading training, an impressive group of clients and a list of employee benefits that will shock most other accounting employers.
Due to recent growth, this is a newly created opportunity to support the team with delivering a full range of accounting and taxation services, business improvement and advisory services to their clients.
- Preparing Income Tax Returns, Business Activity Statements and related workings
- Assisting in the annual tax planning review of all business and high income earning clients
- Assisting with special consulting projects for clients as required with collaboration of Director
- Assisting with strategic business advice to clients
- Preparation of management and financial reports
- General ledger maintenance and performing multiple reconciliations for management and financial accounting purposes
- Preparing statutory financial accounts and relevant work papers
- Assisting with advisory to and servicing of high net wealth individuals
- Preparing annual budgeting & cash flow forecasts for clients
- Being proactively business minded.
To be successful in the position you will have at least 2 years relevant accounting experience and be part way through CA / CPA. Outstanding communication skills and the ability to liaise directly with clients in essential in this position. You will demonstrate a good practical understanding of specific tax issues such as Division 7A, Part 4A of the ITAA. A good understanding of GST, FBT and self-managed superannuation funds will also be highly regarded. Above all, you will have a great attitude and be motivated to develop your career to the next level.
- $10,000 Sign-On bonus
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Free gym membership, health checks and discounted health insurance
- 20 weeks parental leave for Mums and Dads
- Work 100% remotely for 1 month per year from anywhere
- Hybrid work from home and office policy (Sydney CBD)
- Retail staff discount schemes
- Employee share plans
- Income protection insurance
- Extensive and industry leading training
- Social functions, events and more!
Click to apply or contact Steve Merritt on 0404 426 749 for a detailed position description and further details.