Head of Payroll - Healthcare Industry
This is a newly created opportunity for a Head of Payroll, aimed at providing strategic leadership and driving operational best practices in the Payroll function.
Our client is a leading Healthcare provider with a successful track record of success. They are committed to support the healthcare industry and provide better services to the communities it is a part of.
- The role will manage the full spectrum of payroll activities which includes payroll service delivery, payroll taxes, accounting and analysis, ensuring adherence to internal controls and compliance.
- You will drive the operational effectiveness initiatives, process consistencies and standardization.
- As part of the leadership team, you are a strong payroll partner in developing payroll strategies and policies to achieve the organization's business goals and objectives.
- You will lead the projects and process improvement initiatives and drive the continuous improvement mindset across the organization.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with client partners and third party vendors
- Evaluate and establish commercially viable client service standards
- Relevant Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or ACCA qualification is highly beneficial
- At least 12-15 years experience in payroll management and with recent years in a leadership capacity
- Experience managing large teams and volume payroll activities
- Strong project management or system implementation experience
- Digitally savvy and with good learning agility with payroll or large scale ERP systems
- Good communication and stakeholder management abilities
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Be a part of a meaningful industry committed to giving back to society
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eugenia NG (Lic No: R1108105) on +65 6541 9961.