Finance Projects Analyst
The Project Analyst will analyse, investigate and test project elements and ensure the highest level of quality and test sign off. This will be alongside documenting business requirements, creation of scope documents and working closely with our Finance teams. This fantastic opportunity is based at our Head Office in Leicestershire.
- Work alongside key internal stakeholders to gather information and document processes for the creation of a requirements document
- Work with Finance teams to explore options alongside long term sustainability, ease to develop and deadline for completion
- Document procedures, scope and apply rigour to all completed work
- Manage relationships within the project team, Finance teams, systems teams and wider business
- Support the Finance Project Manager, demonstrating intuition and self sufficiency
- Present work and communicate to the Finance Project Manager that can be easily understood and component parts of the project workstream are broken down sufficiently
- Work to tight deadlines ensuring escalation of queries at the appropriate and timely manner
- Appropriately assess the performance and schedule risk when preparing scope documents and undertaking testing.
- Excel user, and, PowerPoint or Google Presentation
- Clear communication skills
- Perform basic testing procedures and feedback on any issues identified
- Writing up project feature documents for systems, processing feedback and managing any iterations thereof
- Chasing of outstanding actions to keep project on track and update thereof
- Able to write up basic process flows
- Updating of project tracking and plans
- Ability to work to deadlines and escalate issues to line manager promptly
- SQL experience
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
About some of our Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Next private pension
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by calling us on 0116 284 6858 and leave a voicemail.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.