Payroll Executive / Payroll Assistant
About KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
The candidate selected for this position would provide quality payroll preparation work for our local and international clients. This service is a sensitive out-sourced business function of our clients and consequently it must consistently satisfy the highest standards of professionalism.
Candidates for this position must:
- Show dedication, attention to detail and a desire for excellence;
- Be proficient in written and spoken English;
- Have knowledge of payroll software, as well as knowledge of Maltese employment and tax law will be considered an asset;
- Have good administration and office organisation skills;
- Have a good level of computer literacy;
- Be smart in appearance and have an outgoing personality;
- Be an excellent team player;
- Have very good communication skills; and
- Have a minimum of MQF Level 4 standard of education.
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below.