Senior Operational Controllership (Accounting Operations)
Would you like to develop world-class Finance skills?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Be part of our Finance Team
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
Responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Understands concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
As an Senior Operational Controllership, you will be responsible for:
- Lead monthly close activities, including journal entries and account reconciliations. Performing account reconciliations and BS/P&L analysis for all TPS product line
- Lead daily / weekly supply chain finance controllership activity with operation and business finance
- Supporting financial reporting rhythms, preparing reports as requested. Identifying and tracking risks and opportunities, recommending actions and assisting in execution.
- Responsible for designing and implementing internal controls over financial reporting, including accounting policy implementations, SOX, distributed controllership, process simplification and internal controls over IPP monitoring and risk.
- Serve as controllership experts on financial system and ERP
- Advises Functional managers regarding projects, processes, and procedures in the own field.
- Assisting with the finance transformation & simplification initiative
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Developing cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies noted, participating on special projects and investigations on an as-needed basis
- Contributes to project as a team member or lead projects
- Lead STAT and internal audit for TPS product line
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelor’s in accounting, Finance, or any related field
- Have minimum at least 10 years of experience in Finance
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, leadership skills, ability to work independently and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Oracle ERP add advantage
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.