Be You’ at GSK
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realize that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Reporting Specialists. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
This role may be done up to 70% remotely
- In your new role you will provide set of financial activities during the monthly cycle, to ensure accurate and timely postings of financial transactions.
- Your goal will be to deliver a timely period end close. These activities will include research & analysis of entries, preparation & review of journals, etc
- Reviewing the Balance Sheet Reconciliations prepared by the GSK OPS Team, driving quality and resolution of open items, assessing BS healthiness and surface risks to be addressed.
- You will work closely with GSK OPS Team to ensure activities carried out are correct. You will also assist in resolving queries and or issues;
- Ensuring full compliance with IFRS and SOX requirements.
- You will produce routine analyses, schedules and summaries for internal & external customers. and prepare audit deliverables as required
- As a Reporting Specialist you will also contribute to standardization and improvements
- Accounting degree in Economy / Finance ( or ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, experience in working with Balance Sheet, reconciliations and month-endclosin
- Working knowledge of IFRS standards (or UK/US GAAP)
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English language
- job in Finance, for a GLOBAL pharmaceutical company that puts the welfare of its patients and consumers first
- wide range of training: SAP, Excel, IFRS, Lean and Agile methodology,
- possibility of financing ACCA, CIMA or MBA certification
- convenient working hours, home office up to 70%, "short Fridays"
- work in a truly international environment, with colleagues from 20 countries
- participation in the business transformation of the 21st century - shaping and improving global financial processes
- work culture based on openness, dialogue and inclusiveness, in which our values reign: Innovation-Performance-Trust
- 100% remote, 2-stage recruitment process - interview with the recruiter, and with the Hiring Manager
- Full list of our benefits: GSK Poland Hub (absotools.pl)