Senior Tax Coordinator
Creates and manages the corporate tax strategy and provides strategic tax advice to support business decisions and ongoing operations. Performs tax compliance to include the preparation and filing of India direct and indirect and foreign taxes. Performs tax accounting to support the annual tax provision calculations and review of the financial statements. Identifies and manages corporate tax exposure and implements strategies to minimize the risk.
- Experience in Direct & Indirect Tax, GST filing.
- Advisory to business, compliance, with holding tax, Return filing.
- Understands how related teams coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve objectives.
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices; provides subject matter guidance to team members with less experience.
- Impacts own team and other teams whose work activities are closely related; suggests improvements to existing processes and solutions to improve team efficiency.
- Solves complex problems of a recurring nature.
- Anticipates patterns and links; looks beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications.
- Exp 3-5 Years
- Qualified CA
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.