PwC Academy - Tax Trainer/SME
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
PwC’s Academy is looking for a candidate for the role of an experienced course manager for all Tax related courses in the GCC region. This person will be a subject matter expert with a focus on Corporate, International and Personal Income Tax. Apart from experience in these tax areas also should have experience in instructional design, material development, business development, lecturing and all aspects of the course development and management for Tax related Professional qualification and Professional development courses. This role is also responsible for proposal development, client relationship
management and business development. Be willing and flexible to travel and work evenings and weekends if required.
- Management of all tax related courses including professional qualifications such as Transfer
- Pricing, Corporate Tax, International Tax and VAT and Professional development courses
- Managing student and client queries, client relationships and
- Business development for Tax courses
- Provide technical SME input to client proposals and course material development
- Instructional design and course material development
- Quality Assurance of course materials used for all Tax related courses
- Overseeing all aspects of course management, working with Academy course administration and
- project management team members and internal and freelance lecturers.
- Management of relationships with external professional bodies and other external partners
- Communicating effectively with clients / customers (internal and external), ensuring minimum
- response times
- Regional role, including travel when needed related to all aspects of the role
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.