Finance Analyst - Payroll & Benefits Accountant
Key roles & responsibilities
- Interacts with HR Direct Service Center, HR Benefits, HR Global Rewards, Corporate Accounting, and Treasury.
- Analyze payroll transactions for appropriate classification and compliance with generally accepted accounting standards and DuPont accounting policy.
- Drive resolution of process gaps and account reconciliation issues.
- Maintain confidentiality of compensation and other personnel data.
- Coordinate resolution of accounting issues with internal and external customers.
- Lead ad hoc analyses and special studies.
- B.Com/M.Com/CA Inter/ any other Financial Accounting degree
- 3-6 years of experience in Accounting (Payroll & Benefits Accounting experience would be an added advantage)
- Organization skills
- Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to multi-task, and proficiency in the use of systems, including Microsoft suite of applications, SAP, and DuPont reporting systems
- Knowledge of basic auditing and internal control standards (SOX compliance).
- Able to maintain confidentiality (employee may have access to highly sensitive compensation data)
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.