Analyst - Finance - Inter Company Reconciliation and Reporting
Inter Company Reconciliation and Reporting activities are like Month activities; RNB (GR/IR) Reconciliations, Blackline Reconciliations; Reporting activities and ReviewJob description:
- ICO Trading Partner Pair Reconciliations, Blackline Reconciliations and MIS Reporting
- Handling Audit Queries and Reports
- MIS Reporting activities and SAP Knowledge
- Invoice Postings, WH Tax entries knowledge, Posting of accounting entries related to Inter Company Payables
- Outbound / Inbound error clearing, Month end Accruals postings/ Pre close Reconciliations to identify and clear AR/AP imbalances
- Should be able to perform reconciliations as per the Companies reconciliation policy, Reconciliation of Inter Co RNB Accounts, proper documentation and reporting
- Handling, management and maintenance of Applications/ data base and shared mail account, Various reporting – dash boards
- Minimum of 5 years finance/ accounting experience, Sound knowledge of SAP
- Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience: Minimum of 5 years finance/ accounting experience; Familiarity with Basic Accounting; Financial Accounting, Reconciliations, Accounting payable Postings, error clearing for Invoice processing, Accruals/Month end closing, reconciliations, Good command on SAP; Analytical and Problem Solving skills ; End to End knowledge of P2P process; verbal and written communication skills;
- Desired to have Skills: MS Office; Relevant Technical knowledge; Time management; Team player; self-motivated.
- Educational Qualification Required: M.Com/ MBA
- Specific Functional Skills: Financial Accounting, Reporting, Reconciliations and Accounting payable Postings, error clearing for Invoice processing, Accruals/Month end closing, RNB Reconciliations.
- Other Skills: Communication Skills, experience in SAP & Systems
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.