Finance Analyst - Inter Company Internal Control
Position: Finance Analyst - Inter Company Internal Control
SSGL: L12 / L13
Reporting to: Inter-Co Manager-Operations
Roles and responsibilities
- Designing, implementation, documentation, assessment and monitoring of internal control framework, including Intercompany policies and key risks in order to ensure adequate controls to prevent unintentional and intentional errors in financial reporting, processes and business operations.
- Conducting process walkthroughs and setting up process documentations.
- Review effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls impacting operational & financial reporting
- Work collaboratively with business and process owners to implement and monitor remediation efforts that result from internal control assessments, ensuring the effective implementation of corrective action.
- Actively engage with internal and external auditors to ensure consideration and resolution of all relevant risks and audit findings
- Monitors remediation of audit issues; proactively supports remediation to address internal control weaknesses
- Work with multiple functions on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver in a timely, efficient and effective manner
- Preparing standard and adhoc reports for management
Experience / Skill sets:
- 3 – 6 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting and relevant experience in the fields of Internal Controls or audit.
- Versatility and capability to handle numerous tasks and challenges. Must be open for various roles in Compliance and Governance related activities.
- Good command on SAP and Excel
- Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible with shift timings.
- Semi Qualified in CA/CWA/CMA with 3 - 4 years of relevant work experience [OR]
- Qualified CA/CMA/CWA with 2-3 years of relevant work experience [OR]
- MBA (Finance/ Accounting) with 4-5 years of relevant work experience
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.