UAE National Finance Manager | Al Futtaim Automotive | Dubai
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
The role will support the Divisional Management team in all Finance and Administration matters. This will include – (a) decision support for budgeting / forecasting/ MIS and KPI achievement (b) ensure compliance with company policies and procedures with major emphasis on - cash control, sales accounting and approvals credit controls & approvals, stock controls, audit report follow-up and (c) day to day internal controls review and improvement.
Budget / MIS and KPI monitoring
- Support branch management and BAM’s on preparation of Budget/ Forecast, Performance summary and review of variance analysis.
- Support GM - Retail in review of on Retail KPI trends and improvement plans with Branch Management.
- Prepare reports and analysis for monthly Branch reviews to be held with GM Retail & BUFM
- Ensure practices are in place for review of daily collection and deposit of cash and cheques by branches and scrutinise GL control accounts for exceptions and petty cash management and co-ordinate with AFSS (Al Futtaim Shared Services).
- Sales Accounting and control
Oversee via the BAM’s to ensure :
- All documentation is complete as per company procedures for all Finance / Cash / Credit / Inter and Intra company deals.
- Authorise release of VCC and Sales letter as per company procedure.
- Validation of Sales document pack /LPO and credit approval or clear funds/ registration copy and authorise final release of the vehicle forcustomer delivery.
- Process refunds within the sub-delegated authority /documentation and facilitate refund process with AFSS for beyond authority levels.
- Check and validate all agreed check list before confirming passport release of branch staff.
Oversee via the BAMS :
- Ensure Stock controllers adhere to standard documentation and procedures with regard to stock movements and best practices followed on stock management of on-site stocks including Demo/display/Damaged stock.
- Ensure adequate insurance coverage for dealership assets at all times.
- Review periodical physical inventory and reconciliation to ensure physical stocks match with the system stocks.
Oversee via the BAMS :
- Process credit application request for AFSS approval and maintain relevant documentation as per approved credit deals
- Authorise credit requirements within the framework of sub-delegated credit release authority from AFSS.
- Facilitate submission of Finance deal packs and provide support and follow up with AFF for early collection of bank debts.
- Review with the Retail / SME team on overdue and collection on periodical basis and provide status report to BSM and BUFM
Internal Audit review and recommendations
Facilitate Group internal audit review of branch operations and ensure implementation of audit recommendations.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Bachelor’s in Accounting
- Minimum Experience: 4/5 years experience in Accounting/Finance
- Job-Specific Skills: Analytical, process oriented, good communication skills, exposure to ERP
- Behavioural Competencies: Should be able to plan and prioritize tasks, persuasive skills, Kaizan attitude, Self starter; and a strong team player.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.