Key Account Manager | Hertz | Dubai
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
We are looking for a driven individual to manage a portfolio of key accounts and corporates to ensure customer retention and maximize output from key account portfolio.
What you will do
As part of the team, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Deliver against all sales revenue and profit targets for lease and rental products
- Build awareness of Hertz within local corporate community
- Become actively integrated with key local networking groups
- Build high levels of customer satisfaction
Required skills to be successful
- Evidence of proven prospect database development and sales achievements
- Excellent relationship skills
- Business to Business consultative sales skills
- Previous exposure to high profile or blue chip organizations
- Evidence of sales through multi-level decision makers
- Planning, organizing and ability to balance multiple demands
- Team player with evidence of building cross business support
- Target oriented and driven to exceed demanding challenges
- Market awareness and understanding of the challenges of customers and competitors
About the team
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be working alongside with other highly motivated and efficient individuals. You will be working in a busy office environment wherein you will be dealing directly with different Stakeholders, Line Managers and associates across the organization.
What equips you for the role
- Strong English communication skills; reading, writing and speaking
- Preferably educated to degree or equivalent level
- Arabic communication skills a definite advantage
- Sales and Business Development background
- Good applied knowledge MS Office
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.