Audit Senior (m/f) Specialized in Banks
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
In order to continue the expansion of our Financial Services practice, we are currently looking to recruit several:
Audit Senior (m/f) specialized in Banks
- Perform annual financial statements under Lux GAAP and IFRS to clients in the Banking sector;
- Lead, coordinate and develop a team of Assistants;
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations;
- Coordinate on-site fieldwork at clients including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process;
- Translate the audit strategy into effective audit procedures and deliver the assurance service for the assignment efficiently and effectively;
- Use expertise in primary accounting frameworks and our Global Audit Methodology, to perform an assurance engagement in compliance with auditing standards.
- You have a Degree in Business Administration with main emphasis in Audit, Accounting or Controlling or an equivalent certification (ACCA, ICAS, CPA etc.);
- You have 2-4 years of experience in the Audit of Banks;
- You have strong knowledge of Audit under IFRS and LuxGAAP;
- You are fluent in English, German and/or French;
- You have excellent communication skills and are a good team player;
- You are organised and flexible.
We offer you:
- A friendly yet challenging work environment
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing trainings
- An international environment full of challenges and development opportunities.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.