COO Team for Institutional Securities Group - Frankfurt based - Vice President
COO Team for Institutional Securities Group Continental Europe – Frankfurt-based (Vice President)
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley's Institutional Securities Group (ISG) provides investment banking, sales and trading, lending and other services to corporations, governments, municipalities, financial institutions and high to ultrahigh net worth clients.
This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the development and implementation of strategic business initiatives for our Continental European ISG businesses in addition to driving high-profile regulatory implementation projects. The role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and requires a keen interest in the fundamental drivers of the ISG businesses’ strategic direction and profitability.
Reporting to the Deputy COO for ISG Continental Europe you will gain direct exposure to senior business leaders in equities, fixed income, global capital markets and investment banking across our Continental European locations, in the EMEA region and globally.
As a member of the ISG Management team, you will
- Contribute to business planning, business strategy and key priorities for the ISG Businesses in Continental Europe
- Drive the execution of complex, large scale projects for ISG businesses including
- Scoping of deliverables
- Content development
- Project management
- Contribute to the interaction with the local regulators, including preparation of materials and active contribution in meetings
- Prepare timely, accurate and high-quality analysis and communication for senior management
Skills required (essential)
- Relevant experience in financial services or financial services projects combined with a strong understanding of capital markets and core products
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Ability to thrive in a high-performance environment and prioritize effectively
- Excellent organisational and (verbal and written) communication skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic and high motivation to learn
- An outstanding Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Language skills: Fluent in English. Additional European languages desirable
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.