Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role where you will manage and run expense controlling processes including cost development tracking vs budget, financial forecasts, prepare comprehensive reports and conduct “deep dive” analysis on the identification of variances. You will closely co-operate with international business areas to provide relevant, timely and accurate analysis to enable and manage, support decision-making about business and cost performance. Furthermore, you will have regular interaction with financial controllers, business COO’s and specialists in order to understand business, changes and to support processes in scope.
You would be responsible for growing variety of tasks:
- Acting as financial navigator for one of Business Areas
- Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly financial deliverables including reporting and analysis
- Understanding main drivers and providing transparency on direct expenses
- Responsibility over budget, actuals amendments
- Preparation of expense forecasts
- Collection, maintenance, and consolidation of financial data
- Process improvements and optimization
- Playing a key part in the successful partnership with abroad teams
- Opportunity to develop an in-depth understanding of the banking business and products and to grow personally
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We perform mainly end to end processes with full ownership and responsibility.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience within banking or finance
- University degree in finance, economics
- Solid MS Office skills (especially practical Excel knowledge, VBA would be an asset)
- Analytical skills and holistic thinking, flair for data and figures
- A service oriented and reliable personality committed to develop
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English (oral and written) as per business requirement
- Good communication skills including ability to efficiently lead business meetings and telephone calls
- An ability and eagerness to take leadership of complex tasks or processes requiring coordination of several individuals or functions
- Highly motivated for professional development
- Dedicated problem solver and you are happy to take initiative to improve.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.