Audit Manager – Enterprise Risk Management #204769
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an Audit Manager in the Strategy & Enterprise Risk team within our leading edge audit function, where you will manage audits to ensure efficient and high quality execution, while developing staff on your audit team through coaching and mentoring. As part of the team, you will have access to advanced auditing capabilities and will also work in close collaboration with Heads of Audit to define and implement a program of continuous risk monitoring which contributes to assurance and future audit planning. This role also involves direct interaction with the Bank’s senior management connected to your portfolio, where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.Your future colleaguesJoin a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Solid Internal Audit experience (minimum 8 years) in the financial service industry.
- Or detailed knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Risk Management (Risk Appetite, Risk Identification, Stress Testing) and Capital Planning related topics (such as ICAAP, CCAR).
- Strong ability to develop and execute a program of continuous risk monitoring in close collaboration with the relevant Head of Audit.
- Co-ordinate to plan annual audit and perform relevant risk assessment.
- Act as a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions in our organization.
- Demonstrate leadership by managing and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes.
- Manage creation of a dynamic risk assessment tool which uses data to provide a current (and predicted) view of control effectiveness across the organization.
- Encourage and manage audit staff to help build their career, through mentoring and on the job coaching.
- Fluent English skills (German would be an asset).
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.