Audit Senior (m/f) Specialized in Asset Management
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
In order to continue the expansion of our Financial Services practice, we are currently looking to recruit several:
Audit Senior (m/f) specialized in Asset Management
- Perform annual financial statements under Lux GAAP and IFRS to clients in the field of Investment Funds
- Lead, coordinate and develop a team of Assistants
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations
- Coordinate on-site fieldwork at clients including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process
- Translate the audit strategy into effective audit procedures and deliver the assurance service for the assignment efficiently and effectively
- Use expertise in primary accounting frameworks and our Global Audit Methodology, to perform an assurance engagement in compliance with auditing standards.
- You have a Bachelor or University Degree in Business Administration with main emphasis in Audit Accounting or Controlling or an equivalent professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, CFA etc.)
- You have 2-6 years of experience in the Audit of Investment Funds
- You have a sound knowledge of IFRS
- You have a solid understanding of Luxembourgish and EU law requirements (e.g. UCITS IV law)
- You are fluent in English. Any additional language skills such as French or German will be considered as an asset.
- You have excellent communication skills and are a good teamplayer
- You are organised and flexible.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.