Associate in Infrastructure & Capital Projects Team
Who we're looking for
Deloitte’s Infrastructure & Capital Projects team is seeking Associate based in Warsaw to support its growing business in Poland and the Central European region. The successful candidate will join a dedicated team focused on Debt, Structured Finance, Project Finance, Leverage Finance and Alternative Lending space.
We are looking for individual who demonstrates the following qualifications and personal attributes:
- 1-3 years of relevant (transactional) experience gained within the corporate and/or investment banking industry,
- Excellent analytical skills (knowledge and previous experience in financial modelling will be an advantage)
- Completed Master’s degree in Finance or related subjects,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – in Polish and English,
- Experience or involvement in financing or/and M&A transactions in regulated sectors will be an advantage.
Your future role
As Associate in our Infrastructure & Capital Projects team you will be involved in the process of providing high-quality and independent corporate finance advice on the wide range of complex and strategic financing challenges our clients are facing.
Some of your responsibilities will include, among others, the following:
- Participation in all aspects of debt raising and corporate finance transactions, including strategic analysis, deal preparation, marketing and deal negotiation,
- Developing and reviewing comprehensive financial models,
- Preparing of information packs, management presentations, financial analysis and client communications, industry/company research for both deal origination and transaction analysis.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme,
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
- Support of the company in gaining additional professional qualifications (ACCA, CFA) and development of skills through a series of Polish and foreign trainings,
- Continuous professional grow and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Free access to: the gym (Calypso Q22), our network of free bicycles and many more,
- Friendly work atmosphere and integration activities.
About the team
Infrastructure & Capital Projects team is an integral part of Deloitte's Financial Advisory Services practice, providing independent advice and execution on debt market opportunities and conditions, advising on: structuring of new debt issues and refinancing in the bank and debt capital markets, restructuring of under-performing companies (in terms of the capital structures), structuring of acquisition finance for corporates and leveraged buyouts; project finance advisory (including PPP advisory), and asset-based financing. The team works with a full suite of Clients from global entities to mid-market and smaller private companies.
Our work typically requires advice on:
- Evaluating business plans for robustness and sensitivity,
- Capital structure analysis,
- Financial modelling and debt capacity analysis,
- Assessing financing products and markets,
- Managing ongoing relationships with potential funders,
- Organizing and managing funding competitions,
- Preparing management presentations and information memoranda,
- Assessing financing offers and negotiating terms and conditions,
- Supporting the Client in execution of the debt transactions.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.