Senior Consultant | Mergers & Acquisitions | HCMC Office
EY's people in more than 140 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of assurance, consulting, tax, strategy and transactions services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development.
EY’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice is currently looking for potential candidates to join our M&A team in Vietnam as a Senior consultant.
- The full range of responsibilities to M&A at Senior Level
- Assisting in execution of deals
- Management and training of Juniors and reporting upwards
- Creation and Review of Financial Models produced
- Production of IM and running the Auction process
- Liaison with Clients when required
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in reviewing analysts work models, valuations, and training, mentoring and pitch presentations;
- A good knowledge of M&A and the ability to apply your skills creatively to diverse client needs;
- Take a more leading role in client pitches
- Strong current knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting Standards and basic knowledge of IFRS
- Strong and effective English written and verbal communication skills
- A dedication to teamwork
- A strong work initiative and ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, multi-tasked, demanding and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, project management and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel, when necessary.
To qualify for the role, you must also have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Professional certificates (CFA, CPA, ACCA, etc.) or studying overseas are preferred
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
HCMC Office: Ms. Linh Thuy Ho – email@example.com – 028 3629 7172
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.