Finance Billing-Accounting, Officer
Finance Billing Accountant to process Global Billing and support financial Billing system project
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Finance Billing Accountant you will:
- Manage the Billing operation team
- Liaise with colleagues within the APAC regions offices and divisions globally where required for query resolution
- Become SME in APAC Billing processing
- Ensure that the teams perform daily checks on file deliverables to the clients, investigate discrepancies and ensure daily resolution of identified queries
- Handle and resolve issues involving all operational areas
- Provide robust ability of billing systems including quality assurance of billing inputs from the business through the development of procedures and controls and engagement with the business to ensure their adoption and enforcement within the business.
- Engage with the business to improve billing recoverability and provide robust revenue assurance
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to audiences of different sizes and levels of seniority.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
- Ensure the integrity of the billing systems and interfaces.
- Evaluates staffing needs while continually striving for greater efficiencies.
- Ensures all personnel are appropriately selected, thoroughly trained and given timely and complete performance evaluation feedback.
- Other special projects or tasks assigned.
- Ensures all controls and procedures are adhered to as well as makes recommendations for changes.
- Oversees the effective coordination of activities with other departments.
- Support external/internal audit to provide billing supporting files.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Have strong responsibility, honest and positive attitude towards the job
- Proactive, reflective and can learn quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English skills, including listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point
- Experience of managing teams and projects
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Be proficient with accounting system, e.g. SUN, Billing system and some international system
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ year working experience in billing, Accounting or Finance is preferred
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.