Alpha Client Service team China Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
This role has a high level of responsibility within the Alpha Client Service team of State Street in China. This Alpha Client Service SA roles will act as primary contact points for the team who are performing administrative and client facing activities for clients based in APAC and North America. The Client Service team members are responsible for pro-actively ensuring all deliverables are met in a timely manner and monitoring service delivery to the clients while ensuring the resolution of service issues and timely responding to all incoming inquiries.
For State Street Alpha roles – in this paragraph you can inform if the role belongs to Technology / SSGX / SSGM/ SSGS/ CRD or other group.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of a global, cross-divisional group supporting State Street AlphaSM.
State Street AlphaSM redefines the common definition of ‘alpha’ to mean powering better performance and outcomes at every point on the investment lifecycle and is the first open platform from a single provider that connects the front, middle and back office. It harmonizes data, technology and services across trusted providers to help our clients better manage their businesses.
Join us if making your mark in an ever-changing, increasingly complex and competitive industry is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- Ensure all client inquiries are logged and resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Monitor client inquiry trends and recommend remedial actions that will improve ongoing client satisfaction
- Establish strong working relationships with the client, the other Alpha Client Service teams, and the internal operations teams providing services for the clients
- Ensure all daily and monthly services are delivered in accordance with relevant client SLA’s
- Produce monthly KPI reporting as required
- Participate in monthly client service reviews as required
- Contribute to team initiatives around audit and risk management
- Track daily activities and generate reporting for management review
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- A strong team player
- Fast learner
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear concise and professional manner
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize work effectively when handling multiple tasks and projects
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate highly professional behavior when dealing with all key stakeholders
- Responsible and take ownership of all allocated tasks and client issues
- Willingness to learn and flexible to change
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Proven track records in a client service, fund accounting, Middle Office, or Operations role within the Financial sector
- Solid understanding of the Investment Management industry
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.