Technology Consulting Intern, Digital & Emerging Technologies, Singapore (Summer'22)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Technology Consulting Intern | Digital & Emerging Technologies, Singapore (Summer 2022)
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY is delighted to invite you to join our internship programme. By having the opportunity to experience real-world projects, our internship program is designed to allow you to get ahead and gain employability in today’s dynamic market. You will expect to gain experience in working in one of the largest professional services, work closely with fellow consultants, be involved with client engagements, and more.
We act as architects of digital change, helping our clients create innovative and effective solutions for a better working world. Our teams are multi-disciplinary with client focus on digital problem solving. This is an exceptionally diverse role where you have the chance to make a real contribution to our business.
You will be working very closely with one of our business units, in which you will get to be involved in some of the exciting engagements we have with our clients and gaining valuable experience to kick-start your career in Digital.
Your key responsibilities
- Have a passion for web and digital. Self-motivated technology enthusiast in new technologies and engineering best-practices
- Effectively contribute in performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs
- Provide consultation and recommendations based on client’s requirement
- Work with various teams to ensure that client’s requirement, budget and milestones for projects are met
UX Consultant / Creative Designer
- Can convert or articulate from a creative concept to real-world designs with UX/journey considerations
- Have UI/UX awareness to turn user interactions into intuitive and compelling interfaces for web/app/mobile
- Possess good presentation acumen to convince stakeholders on choices
- Have ability or interest to work with creative team closely to improve usability and interaction through latest front-end technology (HTML, CSS, JQuery/Vue), or back-end technology (ASP.NET)
- Have ability or interest to work with project team closely from infra (web/cloud) setup, to coding and deployment.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and resolve issues and incident through debugging, log analysis and architecture review. Believe in good quality coding, with good coding / testing practice. Ensures all work carried out complies with standards and guidelines.
DevSecOps Engineer (AMS Support)
- Ability to setup and support the AMS Support consultant and Technical engineers on the DevSecOps pipeline to maintain internal processes, improving higher quality of code and deployment efficiency.
- Ability to perform code analysis so that any vulnerabilities can be easily recognized and resolved.
- Ability to conduct compliance training and security training for internal consultants and developers to ensure proper onboarding and adherence to setup
- Ability to identify the threats in the code update processes, as well as ability to perform vulnerability assessment with the code analysis.
- Collaborate with AMS Support consultant on process improvements, including identify areas of improvement and ways it can be further improved on.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Project Consultant – Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any discipline; prior experience in project management in UX, Web or Digital will be advantageous
- UX Consultant / Creative Designer – Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or have a Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering; with some experience in Digital Web Technologies or UX Design will be an advantage; Experience in creating UX deliverables i.e. interface, Sketches, user/web flows, personas
- Technical Engineer – Proficient in at least one of the following specialization – front and back end web development, mobile development, blockchain or distributed ledger technology, robotics process automation, IoT, cloud engineering, technical architecture
- DevSecOps Engineer– Proficient in the full DevSecOps pipeline tools (concepts is fine)
- Collaboration: Jira | Redmine
- Source Code Management: GiTea | Github
- CI Automation: Azure Pipeline | Bamboo
- Build Agent: Azure Pipelines
- SAST: Sonarqube | Fortify
- DAST: BurpSuite
- Browser / Device Testing: BrowserStack
- Network VA: Nessus
- Automated Testing: Senelium | Katalon
- Performance Testing: Blazemeter | JMeter | Stress Simulator
- Respository Manager: Nexus repository | Whitesource
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview with the hiring managers.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
To learn more about our service offerings, visit What you can do here or subscribe to EY Global YouTube Channel
To learn more about careers in EYSG, please visit Careers at EY
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.