Account Finance - Associate
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Accounting team helps internal leaders with fixed assets accounting and asset management, financial reporting, accounting research and analysis, statutory and regulatory reporting, and data security. As part of the team, you’ll assist with monthly closings, financial analysis, oversight and management of controls and compliance, tax and cash projections and data security.
- Responsible for supporting the daily finance tasks arising locally in country including country finance processing requirements
- Supporting the finance senior officer and manager providing task management as required
- Ensure all country finance matters are addressed and promptly responded to
- Support the on-time and accurate payment of vendors
- Support the on-time and accurate finance requirements of the country (CSP / COO) Finance Manager
- Support the monthly closing of accounts and finalizing monthly accounts
- Respond to ad-hoc requests in a timely manner
- Prepare standardised reports or summaries, and other documentation required for the Accounts Payable function
- Prepare reports for adjustment, booking and charging integrity, billing and payment information
Learning & Growth
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- College level education with a focus in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Strong financial, analytical and accounting skills
- Good level of accuracy to a high level of detail
- Good calculation and analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Good organisation and office management skills to ensure coverage of workload
- Organization, thoroughness, eye for detail, time management skills and proactivity needed
- Capability to work well in a team
- Good liaison skills
- Good customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ethical Conduct
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.