Associate – IT Audit (Petaling Jaya)
In today’s digital world, audit is no longer restricted to numbers and is more than just compliance. Professionals must embrace digital tools and platforms to be more efficient and innovative in delivering services to clients.
This exciting opportunity await you as a member of KPMG’s IRM team. Our team of information technology assurance professional provides IT audit services and solutions that transform and achieve KPMG’s: The Clear Choice mission of becoming the leading technology-enabled professional services firm.
Our IRM team leaders directly oversee your career progression and development. You will experience the IT audit and assurance works which include planning, fieldwork and communicating to the senior management of our clients. We are consistently ranked among the best companies in Malaysia to work for. With training and experience gained in KPMG, you would have the opportunity to become a Certified Information Systems Auditor (“CISA”). If you are passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
With passion and purpose, we work shoulder-to-shoulder with you, integrating innovative approaches and deep expertise to deliver real results.
This is KPMG and this is our Promise.
With the supervision of IRM experienced team members, your responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning, evaluating and testing the design and effectiveness of technology controls and its application throughout the business cycles;
- Prepare audit work papers and communicate audit findings to senior management and clients;
- Apply data analytic techniques to audit processes across key business cycles; and
- Help clients identify performance improvement opportunities.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Accounting / Finance from an accredited college/university; or
- One year experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, risk assessment, business process reengineering, Enterprise Resource Planning packages (SAP or Oracle), and Customer Relationship Management packages (IT security, project management, IT outsourcing / off-shoring, and/or IT strategy);
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written;
- Independent, self-motivated and results oriented;
- Ability to work in a team and fast pace environment with tight deadlines;
- Knowledge in ERP systems (i.e. SAP, JD Edwards), databases (i.e. MYSQL, Oracle), operating systems (i.e. AS400 / Unix / Windows Server) and analytic tools (i.e. IDEA, ACL) would be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: March 31, 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.