Liquidity Measurement Reporting Development, ENO #202348
Your field of responsibility
As a Liquidity Measurement & Reporting Development ENO your responsibility would be to:
- Support the Validation Enhancement and Maintenance project under Target Operating Model changes and liaising with LMR SME and DMC team to highlight and resolve the various exceptions by either logging them as DQ or raising a JIRA
- Monitor batch feed on daily basis as Business. Timely escalation of issues with feeds by understanding the root cause
- Provide data extracts from LMR owned system along with analysis of the data for various ad-hoc requests
- Gather requirements for LMR reconciliation framework, design and build automated reconciliation, prepare delivery plan, perform gap analysis of existing read-across processes, define remediation actions and handover reconciliation framework. This role will also involve coordinating with in-house technical team for building tactical solution for remediation
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. In this broad and dynamic role, you will get the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues, business partners and stakeholders across divisions and regions.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Post graduate / Professional Qualification in Finance, Banking, Business
- Diploma in Treasury, Investment and Risk Management
- Graduation in Economics and Finance
- You will be fully qualified accountant or PQ accountant, qualified by experience
- You have 7+ years post qualification experience in a Financial Accounting / Reporting (US GAAP / IFRS), Regulatory Reporting and Compliance role
- Outstanding analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven background and understanding of banking controls and financial services industry
- Proven ability to collaborate with divisions
- You have Liquidity/ALM/Product Control experience in a Global Investment Bank
- Good front-to-back cross functional process knowledge within an investment bank
- Ideally you will have investment banking experience with exposure across all secured financing products
- Regulatory experience on liquidity would be desirable
- Outstanding time management and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take ownership and work with a high level of integrity and flexibility to changing demands and workload
- Support senior partners to achieve division’s objectives
- You have deep understanding of end-to-end financial accounting / reporting environment
- Experience of operating in a KPO environment, governed by KPI’s defined per Service Level Agreements
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.