Career Compass Programme - September 2022 (m/f/d)
Participate in one of our recruitment event and get your contract at the end of the day at our premises in Luxembourg City !
Concretely, during an entire day, you will discover PwC Luxembourg from the inside. You will discover our building, but also your potential future working environment and potential future teammates who will tell you more about their daily work.
You will have the opportunity to participate in group exercises focusing on your soft skills and you will also work on a case study.
If you'd like to apply to a specific date, do not hesitate to precise the information in your resume and/or cover letter !
Here is the possible starting date: September 2022.
The Career Compass Programme gives you the opportunity to discover different types of jobs over a period of two years at Associate level.
Rather than starting your career with a focus on audit, advisory or tax, you will experience each of them while being trained and coached in one the best team working atmospheres you can have.
You will be exposed to small and fast growing clients as well as to large organisations. They are often well known and many have wide international reach.
To keep your missions consistent, you will be linked to the Alternative Investments industry.
Alternatives embeds, among others, Real Estate and Private Equity organisations. Benefits for you will be twofold: discovering different types of jobs and, on top of that, getting a deeper understanding of a particular industry.
What happens at the end of the programme? You will follow a classic career in Audit, Tax or Advisory depending on the one you like best. Bring your whole self to PwC and discover how far you can go.
Your work will relate to our audit, tax and advisory services. See an example of the jobs you could perform in each line of service:
- Take part in audit and other assurance engagements for local and international clients;
- Implement our audit methodology (analysing the client’s environment, assessing the risks and the internal control framework, auditing the (consolidated) financial statements prepared under IFRS or Luxembourg GAAP, drafting recommendations and specific reports, etc.);
- Have interactions with colleagues from other PwC offices and with clients contacts from all over the world.
- Manage and supervise the accounting, tax and legal aspects of a portfolio of local and international clients. Accounting, consolidation, due diligence, tax returns (corporate tax and VAT) ,preparing annual accounts are examples of the tasks you will perform.
- Advise our international clients on their structure from a tax perspective at every important step of their business evolution: e.g. during their set-up, merger, buyout, launch of a new product, etc.
- Take part in advisory missions where you will assist our clients in a large variety of activities: defining strategy, targeting operating models and designing processes, providing support to optimise client's performance in fields such as organisation, project management, operational tasks, process implementation or data analytics, advice on regulatory and operational framework;
- Advise and assist clients to determine and launch efficient fund distribution strategies.
We offer you:
- The possibility to discover multiple types of jobs and get a deeper understanding of a key industry in financial services.
- The chance to grow in a dynamic environment of multicultural teams within an exciting working atmosphere;
- Many training opportunities to develop both your soft and technical skills tailored to your specific needs;
- Meet a firm that has the opportunities, mentorship and technology to take your career to the next level.
- You are or will be soon graduated and look for a diverse career start;
- You are fluent in English. French and German are considered as an asset;
- You are curious, willing to learn, rigorous and proactive;
- You have both strong communication and good analytical skills;
- You are a good team player and you work on multiple tasks independently or in a team;
- You have developed an agile mind, capable of setting up priorities;
- You are a fast learner with the ability to understand complex matters in a relatively short period of time.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.