Associate Transfer Pricing (m/f/d)
Transfer pricing (TP) refers to the allocation of profits for tax and other purposes between parts of a multinational corporate group. Transfer prices are useful in several ways. They can help a multinational company identify which part of their group is performing well or not so well. It also helps them avoid double taxation on the same profits.
Our TP team, operating within the Tax Consulting department, is made of 30 experts helping companies from the financial and non-financial sector deal with these issues.
As an Associate (m/f/d), you will:
- Advise clients on how to apply Transfer Pricing rules based on the arm’s length with the help of the OECD’s guidelines;
- Analyse Luxembourgish companies’ back-to-back loan structures and apply the local TP directive;
- Verify due diligence of the transfer pricing documentation of our clients;
- Work on avoiding double taxation and tax evasion between related parties of multinational groups;
- Participate in market studies, perform benchmarks and find comparable market transactions to set an acceptable transfer price;
- Elaborate Advance Pricing Agreements (contract between a taxpayer and a tax authority) specifying the pricing method that the taxpayers will apply to their related-company transactions;
- Analyse value chains and commercial business models for the purpose of advising on sustainable tax structures;
- Participate in the structuring of cross border transactions;
- Deal with the administrative management of the client’s files.
- You have or will soon have a Master’s degree in economics with a minor in tax law (feel free to share the topic of your thesis in your application);
- You show an interest in accounting, finance and tax law;
- You have a strong interest in transfer pricing and a first professional experience in this field would be an asset;
- You are fluent in English. Speaking French and/or German would be considered as an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.