At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
About the opportunity:
Join our Finance team and you will help enable EY client account teams and management to run the business effectively. You’ll help to improve engagement profitability, manage enterprise wide risk and support market development activities. You will support EY planning, reporting and forecasting and analysis, or help EY people manage day-to-day activities, such as managing engagements, process and auditing time and expense or invoice processing. You’ll also work with other parts of our organization, sharing your financial experience and insights to achieve specific goals. You’ll get all the support you need to stay on top of regulations — and the advice and help you‘ll need to meet your own professional goals.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Support on financial closing, accurate financial statements and reports
- Prepare financial reports and submission to relevant government entities
- Ensure complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transaction.
- Prepare statutory reporting on Tax and GST
- Liaise with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers
- Work with the Shared Service Centre (GSS) to ensure efficient processing of delegated Finance responsibilities
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Business/Accountancy or professional certifications (ACCA and equivalent) with at least 3 years of experience in a MNC
- Candidates must work well in a dynamic environment, work independently, meet deadlines and have excellent organizational skills.
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills.
- Competent use of Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
What we look for:
We’re looking for people with genuine creative flair, and the ability to convey and sell a creative vision to stakeholders with a tendency to stick to proven strategies. To make that happen, you’ll need the strategic skills and executive presence to give authoritative, realistic advice every time. If you’re ready to pivot between familiar responsibilities and bold new initiatives, this role is for you.
EY | Building a better working world:
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.