SAP Finance Analyst / Project Manager (Early Career)
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. A job at Apple is unlike any you’ve ever had. You will be inspired and you will be challenged. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there is no telling what you could accomplish! SAP is the enterprise system that underpins everything that Apple does from Sales, Logistics and Operations to Finance and Reporting.
We are looking for an individual who has the drive, passion and skills to help define and build finance solutions using groundbreaking technology and standards. You will work with amazing people across many teams and locations, delivering high quality solutions. The ideal candidate will be someone with great interpersonal and communication skills, a validated interest in finance and technology, a strong analytical focus and the aim to continuously learn and improve. A familiarity with SAP or similar ERP system is desirable!
Key qualifications Finance or IT educational qualification desirableGood understanding of Apple business processesShown success in delivering projects on time and with a sense of urgencyCollaboration and communication skills; able to form positive relationships with business partners and peersAbility to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast paced environmentVery curious - not satisfied with easy or convenient answers; drives issues to root causeGood communication and presentation skills
- The SAP Finance Analyst/PM is responsible for contributing to the design and implementation of SAP finance and multi-functional projects!
- The role requires the ability to collaborate with global IS&T teams on solution design and development, as well as directly engage with the business to understand processes and requirements.
- A curious demeanour and an aim to effect continuous improvement through innovation and partnership is important.
- An interest in or experience of project management is beneficial.
- Suitable training will be provided to ensure the successful candidate is supported on their journey towards becoming a successful Technical Analyst/ Project Manager.
Education & experience
- Recognised professional accounting certification, Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field with accounting work experience, or a qualification in Business Information Systems or similar is preferred.
- Certifications in SAP and project management are a plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.