Financial Account Manager
Financial Account Manager
Department: Client Accounting
Vacancy type: Permanent
Intertrust Management Ireland Limited is seeking a Financial Account Manager. Working under the direction of the Business Unit Manager, the successful candidate will be part of on an active, professionally qualified accounting team with responsibility for the management, financial and statutory reporting for a portfolio of SPV clients.
Main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Preparation and posting of accounting journals, including accruals & prepayments and gains/losses for a variety of Irish incorporated SPVs in line with transactional and statutory deadlines.
- Beginning to end responsibility for the preparation of annual financial statements under IFRS or local GAAP including active involvement in both audit preparation and delivery, and ensuring all reporting deadlines are met as scheduled.
- Liaising directly with the auditors, Accounting team manager and the SPV Directors to ensure successful completion of the financial statements.
- Completion of routine monthly and quarterly management accounts for a portfolio of SPVs.
- Liaising with a range of banks, asset servicers & other third parties to gain all relevant accounting & audit related information required so as to ensure complete, timely & accurate processing of transactions.
- Liaising with auditors to achieve resolution of technical issues that arise to ensure a smooth completion of the statutory audited financial statements.
- Liaising with the tax advisors and others in relation to VAT and corporation tax compliance.
- Preparation and filing of quarterly regulatory returns to Central Bank of Ireland on a timely basis.
- Actively contributing to process improvements within the accounting team & to a positive office environment
- Recently qualified ACA / ACCA accountant
- Strong accounting skills are essential
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant auditing/accounting role with a recognised accounting firm or in a financial services company
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications with advanced Excel skills is an essential requirement
- Experience at either performing an audit or preparing for and answering audit queries is essential
- Knowledge of financial markets and products, and previous experience of accounting for special purpose financial vehicles would be helpful
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Be capable of working on own initiative but also work well in a team
- Self motivated and resourceful
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An enthusiastic, helpful nature and a flexible attitude will contribute to the success of the candidate
- Fluency in English
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join the Transfer Agency team within the Fund Administration service line.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits such as:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Great team environment
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Flexible Working / Hybrid working
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Travel Tax Saver Scheme
- EAP Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Income Protection scheme
- Life Assurance
- Activity clubs
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.