Treasury Generalist HTOT#199067
Your field of responsibility
- Prepare liquidity forecast for Americas regional branches and subsidiaries.
- Collaborate with team members from Investment Banking, the Global Liquidity Group, and Treasury to incorporate liquidity requirements into the legal entity forecasts.
- Analyze and explain changes in liquidity metrics –vs- liquidity metric forecasts.
- Prepare instructions for changes to liquidity pools and liquidity transfer requests between Americas regional branches and subsidiaries.
- Engage the CFO Change, the Liquidity Measurement & Reporting, and the Risk Management functions to understand the impact of internal model and regulatory changes on numerous Liquidity metrics.
- Engage with collaborators, including internal Business Units, key partners in Shared Services, the Divisional CFO functions, and numerous regulators.
- Present detailed analyses to senior management to support discussion, leading to decision making, affecting both global and regional liquidity and funding plans.
- Support ad-hoc analysis on varying topics and ensure procedure documentation for completing Liquidity Forecast is maintained and improved when necessary.
Your future colleagues
As part of the Treasury department’s Liquidity Planning function, based in Raleigh, you will support the Credit Suisse branches and subsidiaries operating in the western hemisphere. You will focus on planning and analyzing liquidity metrics (LCR, NSFR, Regulation YY, and Internal Liquidity Stress Tests). This role requires partnership within Treasury, close interaction with front office business partners, and significant exposure to global senior management. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant who possess an university degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Data Science along with proven experience of at least 2 to 5 years in financial services industry, product control or operations.
- Phenomenal analytical skills and a self-starter committed to ongoing learning and you love to share knowledge with the rest
- Proficient MS-Office skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and have the ability to work independently as well as in a regional, and global, team
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
All Credit Suisse employees in the USA must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date, except where exempted by applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.