Model Risk Auditor, AVP #180821
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Auditor Model Risk. You will work within our cutting edge audit function, where you will conduct audits and other model risk audit related activities to ensure efficient and high quality execution. As part of the team, you will have access to advanced auditing capabilities, as well as to a broad scope of modelling approaches. This is an opportunity to build audit planning and fieldwork and to present findings to senior management in collaboration with the Audit Manager, while supporting more junior staff to develop the value and insight they provide. This role also involves direct interaction with the Bank’s senior management connected to your audits, where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- At least five years of work experience relating to models focusing on audit, banking, consulting, risk or the financial services industry, with the majority of the time allocated on developing or reviewing statistical / econometric modelling.
- Ideally, hold a university degree in econometrics, quantitative finance or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Experience in model risk assurance activities (internal/external audit, independent validation or regulatory environment) and understanding of risk and/or pricing modelling in the financial industry is essential.
- Strong statistical and analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery as well as thrive under pressure
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills required to liaise with stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal ability and willingness to help junior staff develop.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.