SEA - Assurance - Analyst / Associate (Legal)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Our clients trust us to support them through periods of regulatory change and help them deliver on complex operational challenges to their business. As an Analyst in our Regulatory Managed Services (RMS) offering, you will work with subject matter experts across business units in Deloitte to analyse, assess and collate key information to inform strategic decision making or reporting according to regulatory requirements. Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out review of documents and case files, analyse information according to methodology and summarise or collate output in the required format.
- Utilise workflow tools and machine learning powered technology to manage and accelerate the review and analysis of information.
- Conducting research and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory landscape.
- Providing support with general reporting and development of proposals as required.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Tertiary degree and qualifications in Law (required)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to review, digest, analyse and summarise information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to translate information into simple, easy to understand language and present your findings to a range of stakeholders
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to the use of new IT software, applications and document or information management systems.
- Prior experience in legal services, contract review or regulatory compliance roles is highly regarded
- Prior experience in remediation programs, complaint handling or claims processing is highly regarded
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.