Senior Associate - Regulatory Reporting
- Good knowledge of any Regulatory reporting guidelines, example- ESMA regulations like MiFID, EMIR and SFTR
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Work as a team player in a global team environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal planning, and analytical skills.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, as well as problem solving and analytical skills
- Technical Skills – IT and Systems
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM’s number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients’ portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- Responsible to perform BAU
- Escalate the negative trends
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Knowledge of trade repositories like DTCC, Unavista and Bloomberg, highly preferable
- Strong analytical, organizational and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, that include the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions; and the ability to foster an environment of open communication
- Ability to work collaboratively with other business units.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Access
- Strong attention to detail in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities with simultaneous deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, that include the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions; and the ability to foster an environment of open communication;
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- University degree in Business majoring in Accounting, Finance, or other Financial-related programs
- Overall experience of 5+ years in Regulatory reporting related work.
Certifications: Candidates pursuing FRM (Financial Risk Manager by GARP) / CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) / CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment) are preferred, but certification is not a must for the role.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.